February 1st, 2016
Let’s all take a moment to celebrate the fact that a new month has begun. I always get way too excited about it.
- Water, an obvious choice;
- Smoothies, perfect for breakfast;
- Milk, which I shouldn’t drink but can’t help it;
- Tea, Arizona Green Tea to be precise (my favorite drink in the whole world).
- Potato chips, these baked ones are extremely good;
- Nutella, of course. How could I ever forget about it?
- Chia pot, because everybody needs a break from junk foods every once in a while.
- Potatoes, I LOVE POTATOES.
- Mushrooms, I enjoy adding them in most recipes;
- Peppers, I highly dislike greens, but all other shades taste delicious;
- Courgettes, they complement peppers so well… or anything really.
- Lemon, makes water look fancy (and I actually like the taste of);
- Bananas, gotta get them vitamins.
I wish I had found some avocados as well, because those are simply the best thing you could ask for, but no luck.
- Porridge, which I have been obsessed with since I moved to England;
- Honey, great on anything. Even my face (seriously, one of the best face masks);
- Pasta, I probably cook it once every other day;
- Eggs, I go through them way too fast because of how often I bake;
- Olive oil, the one thing out of this list I could really not stay without. My kitchen feels empty without it.
I think I covered everything! This was all I managed to carry, but I’m pretty happy with my choices. I also want to point out that unlike many people believe, I’m not a vegetarian, I simply enjoy other foods more than I enjoy meat, which I do eat occasionally.
If you had to pick just 3 items, what would they be? I’m curious to know!